Welcome to the iLearn With educational program! iLearn With is a groundbreaking early childhood education program designed for touch screen tablets. It is a cross-curricular, game-based school readiness program developed with experts in early childhood development and designers to deliver to children 3 to 6 years old a fun and truly educational experience.
- Create an iLearn With account in order to take full advantage of the personalized learning and tracking features. You can create and track up to four different child profiles.
- Follow the progress of your child in all the apps of the program in the FREE Parent Center app.
- The progress report shows your child’s advancement in each game.
- The detailed progress report indicates the number of attempts for each game and your child’s average success rate.
- Each game is divided into 3 levels, and each level is broken down into progressively more difficult steps. Your child goes through the different levels at his or her own pace, according to his or her success rate. Our system adapts the level of difficulty to the learning capabilities of the child. Each difficulty level corresponds to what a child is supposed to learn at a certain age: 3 to 4, 4 to 5 and 5 to 6 years old.
- Your child has a set amount of time to achieve specific game objectives. Speed is taken into account to determine the overall performance and which medals are earned for each step. Speed does not impact the success rate.
- If the child does not complete the round within the allotted time, he or she is given the option to start over (with no impact on performance).
- For each new step completed, your child earns a reward that can be found in Boing’s spaceship.
- The purpose of the rewards is to encourage children to replay and improve their performance and therefore fosters learning by repetition.
- These rewards can be used in the FREE and fun central application Planet Boing! to create new characters and play with them on their planet.
Moving up through the levels
- The application suggests the level of difficulty best suited to your child’s abilities.
- Each new attempt at the level will be compared to the child’s current record and a new “medal” will be awarded if the score is improved.
- The data on your child’s progress is used to suggest the game levels that are best suited, and recommends the next apps from the iLearn With program that will complement his or her learning within our education program.
- Our objective is to encourage a harmonious development across a full range of subjects, and thus build a solid foundation for school.
Get your child ready for school!